Skylight – the perfect choice
Skylights provide open views of the sky.
A VELUX Skylight or Solatube will make your home lighter & brighter with free natural daylight from the perfect Skylight.
Make Your Home Lighter & Brighter
DIAMOND SKYLIGHTS – Premier Dealer of Velux & Solatube
Key Skylight Considerations
Blinds and dimmers are a cost effective solution for those times when you don’t need full day light.
Skylights are available in different styles and options. It’s a bit like buying a car, choosing which options are the most useful!
– Consider the following questions:
- How big do i need? The roof structure is a factor in size selection.
- What type of roof do I have?
- How does the roof face to the East, North or West? – Peak performance could be in the morning or afternoon.
- Does the roof face always the sun?
- Is my roof flat or pitched?
- Which skylight and suits my roof?
- How big is the roof cavity? -For bigger roof spaces – Should I consider a premium SOLATUBE Daylighting System as a more effective option?
- Do I require Ventilation? – You probably do!
- Can I use an opening VELUX SKYLIGHT for strategic air changes?
- Blinds and dimmers with motor operators are a cost effective solution if you don’t need full day light all day.
- What is the room used for?
Skylights range in size, shape & technology, these factors affect performance.
The design and quality of materials has a major impact price.
Diamond Skylights experienced staff can help you choose the perfect skylight.
A Solatube Daylighting System takes less than 2 hrs to install.
SOLATUBE – cooler and brighter than any other skylights.
See our full range and discover our award winning technology with 99.7% reflectivity.
Available with a better range of accessories then any other skylight.
Solatube designed their first solar tubes here in Australia and changed the skylight industry forever. They introduced the concept of tubular daylighting – using a highly mirror like tube which delivers natural light through the roof space into the home.