The VCM flat roof skylight’s clever design fits to the roof with an attractive low profile, and an uncluttered finish inside. With the same high performance 2004 glazing used on all VELUX skylights and roof windows. This glazing provides a “cool” daylight solution to block heat build up and UV rays. Top hinged this window can be opened by a simple winding mechanism, Control rods and Handles are available for different heights above the floor. (Sold separately)
With an all metal frame on the outside this skylight has a smooth woodland grey finish. With the ability to fit on any roof profile this VELUX is extremely versatile. This simple design fits in with your custom flashing to seal out the wind and rain. (Custom flashing not included).
A simple shadow line finishes the skylight shaft to the flyscreen, just below the glass. The VELUX opening flat roof skylight has a flyscreen as standard.
This flat roof skylight has all the benefits you associate with VELUX at a fraction of the price you would expect and is now available in 6 sizes.
- VELUX opening flat roof skylight is available in 6 sizes.
- Simple winder opening with a top hinge. (Please orientate the skylight on the roof with the hinge at top.)
- Maintenance free anodized heavy gauge aluminium frame withstands the extremes of the Australian climate.
- High Performance double glazing as standard – blocks approx 75% of radiant heat and gives 99% protection from UV rays
- Requires custom made flashing (see installation instructions)
- Guarantee: 10 years on glass and frame, 3 years on winder and moving parts.
- NEAT™ coating on outer pane reduces cleaning frequency.
- Safety glass will not fade or discolor over time – unlike acrylic or plastic.