The most versatile of VELUX skylights, the FCM flat roof skylight’s clever design fits to the roof with an attractive low profile, and an uncluttered finish inside. With the same high performance 2004 glazing used on all VELUX skylights and roof windows. This glazing provides a “cool” daylight solution to block heat build up and UV rays.
With an all metal frame on the outside this skylight has a smooth woodland grey finish and a low profile on the roof. This VELUX is extremely versatile and can be used for all roof profiles. This simple design fits in with your custom flashing to seal out the wind and rain. (Custom flashing not included).
Below the glass a “frameless finish” gives an elegant result. The skylight shaft surface has a simple shadow line with no other frame below the glass.
The fixed version is non opening and has the product code FCM, if you prefer something that can open to provide ventilation, perhaps look at the Manual Opening VCM or Solar Powered VCS options.
This flat roof skylight has all the benefits you associate with VELUX at a fraction of the price you would expect and is now available in 11 sizes.
- Safety glass will not fade or discolor over time – unlike acrylic or plastic.
- Available in 11 sizes.
- Maintenance free anodized heavy gauge aluminium frame withstands the extremes of the Australian climate.
- Versatile positioning: most sizes can be used in portrait, landscape or even “diamond shape” orientation.
- High Performance double glazing as standard – blocks approx 75% of radiant heat and gives 99% protection from UV rays
- Requires custom made flashing (see installation instructions)
- 10 year guarantee.
- NEAT™ coating on outer pane reduces cleaning frequency.
Ideal replacements for old acrylic domes
- High quality product for a similar price.
- High Performance glazing: Laminated inner pane, toughened outer pane.
- 11 skylight sizes: Perfect for replacing existing storm damaged or broke old acrylic domes.