Opening Flat Roof Skylight
$792.00 – $2,263.50
Designed for flat roofs, the VCM Manually Opening Skylight offers free Daylight and Natural Ventilation. The pre-installed Insect Screen adds the benefit of keeping mosquitoes and flies out during the warmer months. A handle or control rod may be purchased separately to operate the window.
Alternatively, why not upgrade to the VCS Solar Powered Skylight featuring a solar panel that captures daylight to recharge a concealed battery. The added convenience of remote control and built-in rain sensors make this the ultimate Skylight solution.
Please note – Inner glass dimension is approximately 200mm less then the overall size.
Usually available in 3-5 days
The VCM and VCS opening skylights for flat roofs are cost effective solution for natural ventilation.
The pre-installed Insect Screen adds the benefit of keeping mosquitoes and flies out in summer.
- Maintenance free – White PVC interior frame for a tough interior finish
- High Performance double glazing as standard, with NEAT™outer coating: reduces cleaning frequency
- Includes removable insect screen
- Outer aluminium cappings (grey)
- Available in 6 sizes
- VCM manually operated by winder handle for within-reach situations or by rod for out-of-reach use. (sold separately)
- Requires custom-made flashing (not supplied by VELUX)
- Approx 75% heat block
- ZCT300 Control rod or ZZ212 handle required to operate this window.
Wireless control system: (VCS ONLY)
- ALSO INCLUDES:
- Wireless installation
- A solar panel to recharge a highly efficient concealed battery
- Battery powered operator and control system
- Rain sensor automatically closes the skylight once rain is detected.
- Easy to use wireless key pad provided
- KLF 200 Home Automation Systems interface available (sold separately)
- Automatically control Heat, CO2 and Humidity with VELUX ACTIVE (solar separately)