The VELUX Electric Skylight provides complete control of your indoor climate. Used with a solar honeycomb blind, natural daylight and fresh air can be fully controlled at the touch of a button, simply ask your electrician to provide a power point in the roof space for your skylight, and plug and play…
If you don’t have a power point nearby you may prefer the Solar Opening Skylight instead. The solar opening skylight has the same motor and key pad but also has the extra bonus of having a battery and solar panel built in.
VELUX have a full a range of blinds for all their windows and skylights – the most popular solar honeycomb blind controls radiant heat as well as light, in fact it is also a great light block out blind.
The old style white blockout blind is still available, however it is being phased out as it is not great at blocking radiant heat.
The VELUX electric skylight works well with the VELUX ACTIVE control system. This advanced climate control system extends the performance of all VELUX windows and blinds, and can bring all your velux products together into one app on your smart phone.
- White painted wood frame and sash.
- Outer aluminium cappings and trims in “Woodland Grey”.
- Radio frequency controller with advanced control options for both skylights and blind operation.
- Home Automation Systems interface (KLF 100) available.
- VELUX ACTIVE Home Automation now available.
- Simple to install – VELUX flashing kits available.
- Smooth, low profile sits lower in the roof, does not obstruct the roofline.
- Choice of 9 sizes.
- High Performance double glazing as standard, with NEAT™ outer coating, reduces cleaning frequency.
- Insect screen fitted as standard. Have all your meals with your family in comfort. Enjoy a peaceful night sleep. All without the unwelcome presence of insects.
- Approx. 80% Heat Block.
Data Sheets & other Documents
VELUX Product data sheets, fitting instructions and other documents available.